Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our last performance.
It was okay, I think. Not good, but not too bad.

The thought of stepping down and parting with my flute makes me sad. Playing by yourself and playing with the band is just so different. I also want to improve on my playing so badly but one year was all I had. I have no idea why I've got so much passion for this either, I guess I just enjoy it, that's it :]

I've got to work on my embrochure, tone and pitching now! Hopefully they'll let me have the flute till the next batch comes and that I'll be able to learn as much as I can during this perod of time. Can't wait to get my own one! (i better do after the A's!)


and that's what I meant by having a bad embrochure which results in me being sharp all the time. I'll better get rid of that!

Really really can't wait for the A's to end so I can practice and feel good enough to call myself a flautist, and get my diploma in piano (been thinking of getting it since sec 4 but there isn't time, I'm still thinking bout it). Plus draw and TRY writing a song and everything!!


Some things still aren't as pleasant as I wished they would be. In the end, I had lunch at yoshinoya with Nelson,Melissa,Laurencia (and her siblings), which made me forget about other things temporarily :D They're really nice people to hang out with and I appreciate the efforts of the rest too. The sms-es did make me feel like smiling :]

Stay strong and everything will be fine. It will be! :D

No comments: